W H O C A N W E S U P P O R T ?
Conductive Education Waikato can support children from birth to school age who demonstrate a developmental delay.
Our Child Development Supports:
• Children and young people who have been identified as having a physical, sensory or intellectual disability or a combination of these, which is likely to continue for a minimum of six months.
• Children at risk of developing such a disability or have developmental delay
• Children who have Austistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Whānau, families, caregivers and advocates associated with the above children.
Our Early Intervention – High Needs Service Supports:
- Children in early education
- Children whose disability impacts their ability to be present and be pre-schooled and to participate in learning
- Children who have the highest needs and need support in more than one area of development
Our ACC Service Supports
- Children with an accepted ACC claim if agreed between parent/guardian and ACC Case Manager
- Children via group and individual sessions depending on their needs
Who Can Benefit?
Our team has expertise in supporting children who have conditions such as: